Even if you stand very still, it will find you.
I want to be an open vessel for otherwise unthought thoughts;
a tranquil glass of tequila, ready to be injusted and enjoyed.
A single rain drop or snowflake or tear stain or puddle splash;
content to have had one moment in the sun.
I want to be the echo of swallow calls in a cave;
light refracted from window to wall;
diamonds reflected from stilled waters.
Five things that make me smile
1. Water lillies (because I don’t often see them and their beauty surprises me every time)
2. The movie Bottle Rocket (because I wish I had a yellow jumpsuit)
3. Irony (because in its truest form, it can be hugely entertaining)
4. Goldfinches (because they zip about in a chattering way and I wish I understood their language)
5. A passing Karmann Ghia (because someday I will learn to drive a stick)
Riding up a hill, we saw this and were awed.
For more of Wolfgang’s beautiful images,